Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 18, 2009

Info Post
Question: I was at my friend’s party with my boyfriend, and we ran into my ex. My boyfriend had never met him before, and he became immediately jealous. To reassure him, I told him all the bad things about my ex I could remember, but instead of calming him down, it made him outraged. We all had a few drinks in the process, and it all ended up with verbal insults, and even some punches. Our friends had to separate the two men and take us all home, and now I feel very bad about what happened. My boyfriend hasn’t called since. What should I do?
Answer: I’m sure you realize now how much damage you’ve done with your big mouth. Being discreet about past relationships is not only good manners, but also a necessity to keep the current relationship going. There is nothing as disgraceful as a woman who enjoys provoking the guys around her into a fistfight. It looks good in movies, but is really ugly in reality. Should you have kept silent about your ex and have tried to leave the party early enough, nothing would have happened. To reassure your boyfriend you should give him your time and attention, and your affection, of course. Pouring dirt all over your ex won’t do it. Once again, silence is gold when it comes to your past love life. Now, pick up the phone, call your boyfriend and apologize for putting him into a shameful situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment