Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 27, 2007

Info Post
Q: For the last three years, I used to party on New Year's Eve at a friend's house. Every time, I meet this company of people there who I don't communicate with much otherwise. Recently, my relationship with one of those people has soured for some reason, and now we are barely speaking to each other. This person happens to be the best friend of our hostess. As New Year's Eve approaches, I still haven't gotten an invitation, which is pretty unusual unless it got lost in the mail. What should I do--wait a little more, make other plans, or call the hostess and look desperate?
A: If those people you used to party with are not your good friends and you have a problem with one of them, why would you be so desperate to get there in the first place? You would probably be better off making other plans right now. If for some reason,­ which I can't completely understand,­ you still want to be a part of their company, and desperately so, call the hostess at risk of being rejected and/or exposed to some lie. Is that what you want? It happens that invitations get lost in the mail, especially if they were never sent. Get a clue.

Send your questions to: editor.krasov@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment