Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, February 7, 2009

Info Post
Question: How many days do you think I should wait before answering an email from a man I met in a bar? We hit it off easily, but then again, both of us were a little drunk at the time. It’s been three days since we met, and he emailed me saying he would like to meet again. I know I liked him a lot, but now I can hardly remember how he looks. I don’t quite remember what he is doing for a living, and what we were talking about; I just know I thought he was pretty smart when we talked. To tell you the truth, I was ready to leave the bar with him that night, but I was there for my friend’s bachelorette’s party, so I couldn’t. Do you think I should email him back right now, or should I wait and play hard to get?
Answer: Why don’t you write to the guy as soon as possible and let him know you can’t remember his face or his occupation, or anything he told you the night you met, while you were just a little drunk. Those are sure signs you could have taken a frog for a prince and wouldn’t even know whom you were kissing. You might also try to engage in correspondence with him in hopes to figure out how smart he really is, and if he has a job, a home, a wife, a criminal record or other things important for successful dating. Or, you might scrap your wonderful drunk experience and thank your bachelorette friend for preventing you from going with him that night. That would be as hard to get as it gets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment