Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Info Post
Question: I had to break up with my girlfriend when I realized we were too different. She comes from a very different background; her values and tastes are not at all like mine. I just don’t see any future for us together. I honestly told her about that, but she would not take our break up seriously. She bombards me with emails and phone messages trying to explain that our differences can be resolved. I don’t know what to do to stop her. I am not coming back, but she does not get it.
Answer: Your girlfriend’s background, tastes and values have nothing to do with your break up. Should such things matter you would never start dating her in the first place. Be a man, and instead of hurting her feelings by pointing out the differences over which she has no control, just let her know that you don’t care for her anymore, although she is the same wonderful person you once fell in love with. You want to be honest? Admit that your feelings for her were short-lived through no fault of hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment