Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 19, 2009

Info Post
Question: What would you say to a person who constantly asks uncomfortable questions and makes stupid comments? There is a person in our office who never shuts up about other people’s affairs. Out of sixteen people who work here, everybody has been subjected to his lame jokes at one time or another. I am getting sick and tired of the guy, and everybody feels he is out of line, but people don’t want to say it to his face. I don’t want to be the bad guy and take all the blame if I attack him straight on, but I want to take care of myself. What should I tell him?
Answer: If the jokes and comments you refer to are discriminatory, insulting or otherwise politically incorrect, file a formal complaint with your HR department and with your boss. If they are just stupid and uncomfortable, avoid any personal contact with the guy, and ignore it, ignore it, ignore it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment